Aethstetic and Digital Implant Planning
With new digital capabilities we are able to pre-plan any implant, cosmetic, or full-arch implant hybrid case. This 3D planning is much faster and in most cases more accurately transferred into the final prothstetic. This process provides an exceptional patient experience and “Wow” factor.
What we need to start a case
- Digital scan or undistorted preop impressions
- CT Scan (for guided implant planning)
- All DSLR photos of patient (not needed but recommended)
- Retracted Photos
- Full face
- Lips in Repose (have patient say “emma”)
- Forehead to chin pictures of patient with stickbite
- Facebow or Kois DFA
- THESE PHOTOS NEED TO BE TAKEN WITH PATIENT OUT OF CHAIR
- Complete Pre-Planning Rx in Writing
- Goals of treatment – Clinical procedures (open VDO, remove dentition, add/remove tissue, implant planning, crowns, veneers, any future treatment plans)
- Goals of Patient – Improve Smile, gain confidence, replace failing/old dentistry, rejuvenation, replace dentures with implant retained prothstetic
- In some complex instances a Facetime, Skype, Zoom, or in person consultation with the clinician and or patient is needed to make sure the whole dental team is on the same page, and has confidence to move forward. It always saves time to get off on the right foot.
After all information is confirmed we can complete the process in less than a few hours, and deliver 3D preview in a few hours and printed model the following day (if local)!